Carmarthenshire Family Information Service are an Information service who provide help for families and children in the Carmarthenshire area.
They work in conjunction with a number of family-related organisations such as Flying Start, Families First, Team Around the Family, Integrated Children’s Centres & Family Centres, Tim Camau Bach (small steps team) as well as a number of other related council groups who help families deal with things such as finance, information and gaining access to support.
- Custom built page designer (ACP)
- Totally customisable multilingual content
- Multiple custom-built mobile menus
- Multi-level user accounts with access to specific parts of the site
- Built-in sub-sites for the various working groups
- Social media feeds, linking and sharing
- Search feature integrated with Dewis search via API
- Page moderation for section editors’ content to be approved before publishing
- Various contact forms and application forms using conditional logic
- Custom built postcode verification form
- Multiple blogs